What can I offer?
I can offer bespoke outdoor or indoor murals on walls or boards, smaller scale pieces on canvas and other commissioned artwork to suit your requirements … I can even breathe new life into a tired-looking campervan!
Previous projects have included:
- Theatre sets for professional and amateur productions … one of my sets went on tour in Europe and America!
- Signage, indoor and outdoor murals, and collaborative pieces for Street Factory dance studios in Plymouth
- The large-scale redesign of the outside of a centre of worship
- Working with youth and community groups to design and paint large murals in outdoor spaces
- Large sunflower painting on an outside wall in a garden, incorporating the client’s favourite poem
- Bee-themed van for a student lettings company
- Designing and painting shop fronts and indoor murals for a chain of local barbers
- Under sea themed classroom for the National Marine Aquarium
- Children’s bedrooms, incorporating their favourite animals or their name in a graffiti style
Please see my portfolio pages to see examples of previous commissioned work I have designed and produced.
How much will it cost?
Costs of commissioned work can vary, depending upon the size of the piece, the complexity of the design, etc. Please get in touch via my contact page so we can discuss your requirements in order for me to provide you with a free quote.